Just make sure the repair shop is certified .
![]()
does anyone know of any repair shops for a computer
Just make sure the repair shop is certified .
![]()
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
i went to pc doc in coeburn before for my old tower someone said there are 2 computer repair places in wise but im not sure
I had a client at work tell me he had issues with PC Doc lately.(changing numbers, not returning calls)
A coworker took hers to the Geek Squad at Best Buy
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Remember to delete all of your homemade nudie pics.
GO VOLS
That lil computer shop in Clintwood Is where I took mine and they done a great job...Cant remember the name of It though..
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
thanx for the clintwood info was still hoping for wise or norton tho lol
G2K can do it. They do okay work, just don't expect it back anytime soon.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
There is one located behind Bonterra Restarant in Wise, but I don't know the name of it.
that is where i went to it is inside the in home care place
Bookmarks